Download our guide so you can see how deploying DLP can help achieve PCI compliance
PCI compliance involves both training people and having policies in place for the handling of sensitive data. Safetica can simplify compliance by meeting many of the policy and technical aspects of the regulation.
In this whitepaper you will learn how to:
- Safetica can help you comply with 7 of 12 requirements
- Comply with all password-related requirements
- Limit access to cardholder data
Manage compliance centrally
- Create and restrict viewing of audit trails
- Control and set data access rights
- Track and link all access to each individual
Download a free copy of Safetica’s PCI-DDS compliance whitepaper
It’s much easier to use than other
security software in its segment.
CTO, MGK Technologies
Resources & NewsThe insider threat to confidential data See what are the insider threats to data security? What is DLP technology and how
does it work? Read Quick Win Guide Using digital records in criminal cases Case of criminal activity, having electronic evidence can help protect the innocent and convict the guilty. Read Whitepaper Calculating your ROI with Safetica This whitepaper will help you calculate your expected ROI from preventing data theft or leaks. Read Whitepaper View All