Download our guide so you can see how deploying DLP can help achieve ISO 27000 compliance
The ISO/IEC 27000-series of standards deals mainly with security techniques and information technology risk management. This whitepaper will guide you through an Information Security Management System (ISMS) so you can see how deploying Safetica can help achieve ISO/IEC 27000 compliance.
In this whitepaper you will learn how to:
Create an ISMS
- Plan and employ tools to detect incidents
- Check logs, reports, and audits for potential vulnerabilities
- Modify settings and update databases to improve data security
- Identify crucial information assets
- Discover threats and vulnerabilities
- Control risks and continue to monitor
Download a free copy of Safetica’s ISO/IEC 27000 compliance whitepaper
It’s much easier to use than other
security software in its segment.
CTO, MGK Technologies
Resources & NewsThe insider threat to confidential data See what are the insider threats to data security? What is DLP technology and how
does it work? Read Quick Win Guide Using digital records in criminal cases Case of criminal activity, having electronic evidence can help protect the innocent and convict the guilty. Read Whitepaper Calculating your ROI with Safetica This whitepaper will help you calculate your expected ROI from preventing data theft or leaks. Read Whitepaper View All