Download our guide to understand the legal and ethical impact of using DLP company-wide
Whenever you begin to monitor how data is flowing within an organization it can raise ethical and legal concerns about privacy that have to be weighed against the need for security.
This whitepaper takes a look at those issues and compares them with business and regulatory requirements, so that you can address those issues up front.
In this whitepaper you will see how to:
- Ensure nobody loses their job because of a data leak
- Keep employee records and identities safe
- Find and reward the most productive employees
- Make sure competitors cannot steal customer databases or contact lists
- Protect customer information and payment data
- Customers know they can trust you with their information
Download a free copy of Safetica’s legal and ethical use of DLP whitepaper
It’s much easier to use than other
security software in its segment.
CTO, MGK Technologies
Resources & NewsThe insider threat to confidential data See what are the insider threats to data security? What is DLP technology and how
does it work? Read Quick Win Guide Calculating your ROI with Safetica This whitepaper will help you calculate your expected ROI from preventing data theft or leaks. Read Whitepaper Using digital records in criminal cases Case of criminal activity, having electronic evidence can help protect the innocent and convict the guilty. Read Whitepaper View All